<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

It was hard, but I finally made a decision. I accepted the position on the crim law journal, and officially declined the other two. I got so much different advice, but in the end I had no choice. Even with the supposed prestige of Law Journal, I knew what I really wanted. For so many reasons I am confident I made the right choice. Now I can't wait. I'm sure it will be tedious and frustrating, but I think it will also be rewarding and even fun.

I updated my resume, so it's real. And my boss submitted an OpEd with my name as a co-author and wrote that I'm a member of the crim law journal in my mini-bio, so the world knows now! The last two days I have been smiling almost non-stop. I have been so unhappy for so long that I almost didn't feel like myself being so happy, but it has been great. For the rest of school, for the rest of life, I can look back and remember how this moment felt when other things bring me down.

I cannot wait to go back to school. It's like everything is falling into place. I am going to be insanely busy, but that's good because it will keep my mind off my personal life.

Only 11 more days until I go back to Columbus! |
Comments: Post a Comment