<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, August 09, 2003

In 17 hours I will be home.

I will be glad to get out of this unfriendly place, but I'm dreading it too. I have never been anywhere (city or apartment) where I have felt so unwelcome. It will be nice to be back in my own apartment that I don't have to share with anyone else, and it will be nice to be back in Columbus where people don't shove you at Starbucks. I am also scared to go home. My life is so different from what it was in May. I will be all alone.

I just have to get through the weekend and show up for journal orientation Monday morning and everything will be okay. Then the busyness can take over. Law school will be my salvation yet. |
Comments: Post a Comment