<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, August 29, 2003

Now that school has started I barely have the energy to post anymore. The first two weeks have been slower than the rest of the semester will be, but I already feel like I'm being crushed to death. I never felt this way last year. I'm not sure what's different. I only have two substantive classes, both of which are okay, so I shouldn't feel so overwhelmed. The clinic takes up a lot of time, but I think it will be pretty good. Especially since the LA I'll be working with is cute. And I'm not having any negative feelings about app ad yet. But still, I feel like I can hardly make it through each day. Everything is going well, but I don't feel right inside for some reason.

OCI update. I have five interviews next week in three days. I guess that's nothing to compared to some people, but I'm in shock. Without grades to put me in the preference group of any employer, I'm pretty pleased. Three of the interviews are the result of firms preselecting me, including the biggest, supposedly stuffiest firm in town. So I'm feeling quite good about OCI, regardless of the end result.

Right now I'm watching Singles on television. It's depressing me. Further. I've seen it before, so I'm sure that I'll feel better by the end of the movie, but right now it's depressing. Kyra Sedgewick's character is describing all of her horrible previous relationships and it is all just so typical. Life is just like the movies. Well, except for the happy ones. Hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up a little more cheerful. |
Comments: Post a Comment