<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, August 07, 2003

Okay, let me think about this a minute... Should I put my class ranking on my resume? Hmmm.... Should I? Does it look bad if I don't? What should I do....? How about, ABSOLUTELY NOT! Well that's taken care of.

Now, if I could just get my summer grades. They should be guaranteed to bring my GPA up. I'm assuming they don't officially affect class rank until next year. So, all the more reason to use GPA only, and not rank. I wonder if people who took earlier summer classes get to factor in those grades for rankings. I'm guessing not.

I'm remarkably calm about the disappointment of rankings. I'm so glad I didn't go straight to law school from undergrad. At 21, I would have taken all this stuff way more seriously. I knew I was in a good mindset when all the other 1L's lined up last February to get grades on a Friday afternoon and I left to get a haircut. So, I just have to remember to keep things in perspective and trust that things will work out for the best.

And I got on all 3 journals! |
Comments: Post a Comment