<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, August 22, 2003

One week down. 59 more until graduation. I don't really mean that, but at the moment that's how I feel. I have absolutely nothing against law school, but at the moment I just feel so drained. I have essentially no work to do, although that will change shortly I'm sure, so I don't know what I'm whining about. Maybe it's not school at all. Maybe it's my personal life or I'm sick or something else entirely, but I don't feel right. I just want to sleep for a few weeks and start over. I actually feel really positive about my classes, journal, the job search, my many part time jobs, everything basically. But something is missing. I would really like to figure out what it is and fix it. But not now. I'm going to bed. |
Comments: Post a Comment