<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Only $260 for textbooks! I must live in some sort of alternate universe to be happy about that. I still have to buy duplicated materials, but I am so happy not to have to spend much more. Last year first semester my books were almost $600. I can't wait for classes to actually start so I can see what the professors are like and who I have classes with.

Tomorrow morning, 9:00am, journal orientation starts. I'm nervous. I hope that the assignments aren't too hard and I don't end up embarrassing myself. I'm meeting a friend at 8:45 so that we can walk in together. We're so silly. I hope that I like the people who are on the crim law journal. I guess by this time tomorrow I'll know... |
Comments: Post a Comment