<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, September 07, 2003

I didn't finish my brief, but I did make substantial progress. Then I discovered Boy Meets Boy. This show is better than For Love or Money 2! Why do I only find gay guys attractive? Speaking of which, I will NEVER again date actors or nurses. And I hope not to have to add to that list.

I'm a little anxious about my interviews tomorrow because I have to begin playing a role more. The first interview should be fine (for an interview, that is). The second interview I'm excited about, but I don't quite know how to go into it. About all I can say about why I want to go to the city where it's located is that my roommate from college lives there. She actually just graduated from law school - maybe I can get her a job. The third interview is where it starts to go more into the acting arena. The third firm is in my third choice city and does not have the practice area that I have the most experience for - but hey, they all have litigation. And then there's number four. It could be good, but the firm is in two cities, one of which I would rather cut off my arm than live in. And that is the city where the firm is based, and according to the website all summer associates are forced to work at both firms. So I'll have to be diplomatic.

Well, time to watch the final decision on my new favorite show. |
Comments: Post a Comment