<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, September 07, 2003

Today I am going to finish my first draft of my brief if it kills me. Just as soon as I stop watching Ally McBeal reruns. The one that is on right now is where they are representing a woman who fired an employee for being overweight and then Ally finds out that her firm is known for hiring good looking women. I wonder if there are real firms with reputations for being good looking.

I got nothing done yesterday because I have too much craziness going on in my head. I have decided that starting today I'm just going to get over it. Personal issues are keeping me from doing school work, are ruining my sleep, are basically interfering with every aspect of my life, and it's time for that to stop. I want to become one of those people who doesn't even have a personal life, so it doesn't interfere. That's never going to happen (fortunately, I'm sure), but I need to take control of my life right now. So with my new determination I'm going to turn off Ally and go to the coffee shop and work. |
Comments: Post a Comment