<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, October 31, 2003

Can I just say that I think it is great that this blog has turned into a way to get dating advice. I just got an email from a complete stranger giving me dating advice (and suggesting good tv, too). I love it. He suggested casually inviting the guy out with friends or something along those lines. I've thought of that, but I haven't quite figured out how to make the "casual" part happen. Although we did "run into each other" a few weeks ago which I am still ecstatic over. Also, he suggested going somewhere that I know he hangs out. One idea I've had is that I know he tends bar one day a week, so I was thinking about going there with a friend. I almost executed that plan last weekend, but my friend had to cancel at the last minute. Maybe another time soon...

I was thinking that it will be really funny if things work out and he ends up seeing all the silliness I've written about him. Oh well, if I'm the right kind of girl for him he will just be flattered, not horrified.

I wonder how many guys really would like being asked out by a girl. I have two emails so far saying it would be a good thing, but I have definitely heard guys say before that it makes them think a guy is desperate. I also really worry that a guy would say yes if a girl asked him out just because he didn't have a better offer at that exact moment in time, but he might not really be interested at all.

Well, I'm off to spend a Friday night doing homework. Maybe that will take my mind off him. I doubt it. |
Comments: Post a Comment