<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, October 17, 2003

I think I'm sick of journal already. I just turned in my first real assignment today, there's another one due on Monday, and we get another one then I think. Before this we just did proofreading and really basic stuff to get the first issue perfect. Now it feels like so much at once. At least other things are semi under control right now.

I'm feeling stress about the guy at work. Not for any good reason. Just because I'm a girl. Also because it's stressful to be interested in someone and not be able to do anything about it or find out if he feels the same way. I actually thought I was going to get to see him today (to pick up my ID which I left in his car - totally by accident, I swear - which he then left at work), but now I don't know. He didn't go to work and when I called him he was strange on the phone, but maybe it was just because he was busy. And now, without my ID, I can't even go out this weekend. He said he would call me back, so we'll see.

I have been rejected from two of the four firms I interviewed with last week already. Oh well. |
Comments: Post a Comment