<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, October 06, 2003

I'm exhausted. I just got back from my first callback interview and I am completely drained. I think it was more the 4 1/2 hours of driving than the 3 hours of interviewing, but whatever the cause, it wore me out.

I think it went well, although of course I have no idea really. I met with 5 people and I think they all liked me. The last guy I didn't feel I connected with quite as well as the others, but it was all good. I think it would be really cool to work there. Everyone seemed so happy to be there. And it was a beautiful office. One thing that caught me a little off guard was that two of them made me tell them where else I had callbacks. I tried to avoid it with general answers, but they were very insistent, although I doubt it really matters. I wonder when I'll hear anything.
|
Comments: Post a Comment