<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I'm tired! That could be all I wrote every day and it would be a complete and accurate statement of my life.

Things are potentially looking up, though. Interviews are over, so that is a huge relief. I have caught up on the research I'm doing for one professor, and am not currently doing any work for the other two kind-of-jobs I have. I have a week longer than the other people in my section before my practice argument for app ad. And of course, every day that I get to see the guy I like it makes me giddy. Now if I could just sleep really late one day, things would be great. (Actually, when I am just in the same room as HIM things are perfect in spite of my exhaustion) |
Comments: Post a Comment