<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Next week I am on call in one of my classes, so I guess I better read really carefully this weekend. Really I always do, but with the added pressure, I will make sure my notes in the margin make sense and are instantly accessible. I was on call in this class once before and didn't get called on, so I'm sure he'll call on me first thing Monday morning. I don't know why I dread it. I'm sure I will know what I'm talking about and do fine. But....the pressure not to sound stupid is agonizing.

Yesterday app ad put me in such a good mood. That's not something you hear too often. I am just so excited about oral arguments. I have no illusions that I will be the best or anything, but it will be fun. This is the best part of law school. What could be more fun than writing a brief and then getting to argue your side? And this is why I don't get what it is that transactional lawyers do.

Well I'm off to read for classes. I would go to school and work on my journal assignment, but I don't want to have to have another fit over football traffic and parking. I'm getting angry just thinking about it. |
Comments: Post a Comment