<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I had a very productive day, and it felt good. I almost completed my journal assignment, which means I don't have to feel that hanging over me all weekend. I've done my reading for BA for the rest of the week (Okay two days isn't that impressive, but still).

I also had the joy of getting two (!) emails from people who read this thing. It is good to get encouragement, tv show suggestions, dating advice, affirmation in general. I never imagined strangers would write to me as a result of this blog, but it is pretty cool. Actually, that reminds me, I wanted to thank Steve for his emails over the summer convincing me to stick with the clinic. It has turned out to be the best decision I've made....for many, many reasons. By the way, Steve, if you read this, do you know who I am? |
Comments: Post a Comment