<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, November 21, 2003

I just officially got rejected by the final firm I was waiting to hear from. It was a mere formality at this point, but still, until I read the letter, there was still that tiny bit of hope. Although actually when I saw the envelope, I was immediately struck by a feeling of fear that it might be an acceptance, which in that split second I realized I didn't want. (Many of the earlier rejections were far more disappointing...)

So, I had 21 on campus interviews.
I had 4 callbacks. Actually 5 until they took it back.
I got rejected by them all.
Well, almost all. 2 firms that interviewed me on campus never bothered to send rejection letters.

What can you do?

|
Comments: Post a Comment