<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, November 10, 2003

I've been thinking about my negative attitude for the last hour or so. I just wanted to say that although I certainly have a general feeling of malaise, I do love law school. Going to law school was the best decision I've ever made, and I never question if it is the right place for me, or if I would be happier doing something else. In addition to my enthusiasm for app ad, I actually enjoy reading my casebooks for the most part, and I often spend each class hoping I'll get called on. (Except when I have very important research to do online during class, in which case I hope the professor doesn't bother me. That's a little backwards, huh?) This stuff is fun. Some of the professors seem to put effort into being boring (last spring, not now), some of the concepts are beyond me, the expectations are ridiculously high, the people are mostly judgmental and superficial, but learning about the law is awesome. Just wanted to let everyone know that my spirit hasn't been crushed...I just need a few good nights of sleep and a date with the guy from work. |
Comments: Post a Comment