<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, November 07, 2003

Law. Law. Law. Must focus on law. I need to stop obsessing about my unattainable crush, and focus on law. This weekend shall be the turning point. Note the choice of the word shall there - this is no permissive turning point, it's happening. Tomorrow I shall devote myself to studying. I shall read ahead. I shall actually outline. I shall read my hornbooks. I shall, I shall, I shall. Then Sunday I theoretically have my first study group meeting. I'm quite wary about this, having never studied with anyone before, but I'll give it a shot.

As for tonight, I shall have fun. I'm about to go to dinner with my long lost friend who is now back in my life. Then later I think I'm meeting friends who are celebrating their completion of the MPRE. Let it be a fun night; I'm ready for fun. |
Comments: Post a Comment