<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, November 02, 2003

The party was relatively fun, though far from exciting. The problem with these things (and bars in general) is the sheer number of people. It was entirely a matter of luck to find people you knew. Fortunately I went with friends, or I may have wandered the bar in costume alone the whole night. I hate being shoved, smashed, grabbed, and generally crowded. But I guess once a year can be called fun. And people seemed to like my costume, so it was worth it.

Now I get to spend the rest of my day writing my brief. I'm not at all hung over (thanks to miniature cups of beer), so I have no excuse to be unproductive. I hope I have the discipline to go work on this all day and make it really good. Sometimes I am too impatient and just want the feeling of being done. But I have nothing else I have to do (guess I'm not reading admin law) and Lyon's Den isn't on tonight. So, for the rest of the day I have to pretend to be a dilligent law student. |
Comments: Post a Comment