<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, December 06, 2003

I could say I haven't written in over a week because I have been studying so dilligently. That would be a lie. I'm just lazy. But it's been a good week.

I am so happy classes are over. I love looking forward to the next semester. There is always this great sense of hope. I don't even know what I'm taking entirely, but I'm still excited. I really need to hurry up and figure out what I'm taking though. The major problem is that right now I'm signed up for 2 seminars and an independent study to write my journal note. If I was sane I would drop one of the seminars. I'm sure I will. But I don't want to. Plus there is still one class I'm waiting to get into still, and I really have no back-up plan.

I decided to apply for a part time job for next semester, since I will have so much time without the clinic. So I had one interview this past Thursday and I have another one on Tuesday. I really, really hope I get one of them. The stakes are higher now, becaues these are jobs I really want, not ones I'm only applying for because they pay a lot. Hopefully they'll want me.

My last week at work was blissful. Every moment of interaction with him was wonderful. If he doesn't like me, I swear I'm crazy. I so want to date him. He is so smart and funny. Is there anything else a girl can want? Plus, he's cute. The plan is definitely still in effect. If he doesn't want to date me, I will be disappointed, but it has been a thoroughly enjoyable semester because of him, so it still won't have been a complete loss.

I have a studying plan for the next week that I think is ingenious. It involves 4 hour intervals of studying admin law and BA and going Christmas shopping. I figure the balance should make me more productive. I'll start the plan tomorrow, right after brunch with my grandmother, aunt, and cousin...it's a late birthday, girl bonding thing...but then back to studying. |
Comments: Post a Comment