<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, December 12, 2003

I think it is time to start considering alternative careers. Maybe it's time to go back to acting... At least then I can blame failure on not having the right look or other things that are not so completely related to my worth as a person. Maybe I was meant to be a secretary all my life - I was always too smart for it, so they really loved me. That's a good feeling. Unlike law school.

The last two days have been the worst two days of law school yet. By far. I've had enough.

Yesterday was the admin law exam. It was mostly fair. The first half was multiple choice, which I hate, but tolerable. The second half was one essay with 12 subparts. That should be a joke, or at least an exaggeration, but unfortunately it's not. Towards the end I was desperately trying to write at least a couple sentences for each part, so as to not actually fail. Luckily, it looked like other people were struggling just as much.

Today made yesterday seem nearly enjoyable. I made myself insane studying for BA, and it didn't help at all. I swear I wrote about imaginary kinds of business associations for the first half of the exam. For the second half I made up duties that I said were breached. It was very, very bad. I have had a pounding headache ever since. Very, very bad.

On top of all this, I still haven't been able to put the "plan" into effect. I have waited over 3 months, and I'm sick of waiting! I don't even know if he actually likes me, but I'm ready to find out. Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for end of semester formalities to be wrapped up. All this anticipation, and I don't even know if it will end well. I haven't seen him in a week...I hope he hasn't forgotten me :(

Hey, to the random people out there who are kind enough to give me advice: should I email him or call him when I'm finally able? Right now email is the plan, because it's less scary, plus he is more likely to write back if the news is bad, so at least I'll know. But with email I will be less certain if he even gets it. If I call him, I would try to call when I know he won't answer and leave some kind of cute message. But he might always answer, and then what? HELP! |
Comments: Post a Comment