<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Apparently my good new year's eve has backfired. My female friend who I was out with just sent me the meanest email I have ever gotten. Apparently she was interested in David, and feels that I consciously chose to "steal" him away from her. This is not true at all. I admit she was flirting with him, but no differently than she flirts with everyone. Plus, she was there with a guy. And she is dating two other guys. Had she come out and told me she was interested and asked me to back off, I definitely would have, but she didn't. I would never have risked upsetting her for some guy I didn't even know, but I can't read her mind. The weird thing is that on new year's day, I talked to her on the phone for half an hour and she was totally normal. I don't know what I can do. I responding to her email by just apologizing, and not responding to the mean comments at all. I guess I'll just give her space for now.

In other news...I read all afternoon for fun, since I still have the chance. Tomorrow is my last day of freedom, since I start my new job on Tuesday and school on Wednesday. So, I'm going to try to make the most of it. |
Comments: Post a Comment