<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Blogger has gone a little psycho on me the last couple of days. On my end it appeared that I could post just fine, but it didn't turn out that way. So I emailed the Blogger people and they got back to me really quickly and told me everything was fixed. That is mostly accurate. My site meter has disappeared and other little things have changed slightly. But, hey I'll take what I can get. And I emailed them again, so maybe soon things will be back to normal.

It is driving me crazy that we aren't allowed to talk about our moot court topic. I don't want help or ideas or anything. I just want to be able to talk about it. Good topics get me excited and it hurts not to be able to discuss it. Oh well. I guess in another month or so we can talk about it.

Tomorrow we're having a journal happy hour. My goal is to make our journal more collegial and help everyone get to know each other better. I think that is one of the biggest benefits of being part of a small journal. I just hope some of the 2Ls go. I know that at least some people are going, so it will be fun regardless.
|
Comments: Post a Comment