<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Happy New Year! How is it 2004 already? I feel like it should be more like 1997. I think it's going to be a good year... :)

I am so, so happy to be back in Columbus. It was fun to see my family in Kansas, but it is also fun not to see my family.

I hope everyone else had a fun and safe New Year's Eve. Mine was quite an event. Three parties, some high drama, and a new guy. I think he'll call... And if he does, it will be nice to have some distraction while I patiently await the work guy. And then there's coffee shop guy too... Last night he invited me to meet him at a bar, but when we got there it was closed, so he must have ended up going somewhere else. But if he hadn't, nothing would have happened with the other guy. Suddenly there are so many men... ;) I shall give them fake names to make things simpler. These are completely fake names with no basis in reality.

Work Guy - Brandon
Coffee Shop Guy - Steve
New Year's Guy - David

Now, if only I could be Kelly.

I need to do some serious law school related work in the next five days. I need to finish up all the research I have for the professor I work for, so that I can start the semester completely caught up. I also need to finish my preliminary research for my independent study. And then of course there is that pesky homework that they are considerate enough to post for us online. But I think I need some sleep first. |
Comments: Post a Comment