<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, January 18, 2004

I am a horrible procrastinator. Sure, I spend my weekends studying and I never get behind in my reading, but when it comes right down to it, I have absolutely no willpower to get anything accomplished. This is why I have to go to a coffee shop to study. And thank God my coffee shop doesn't have wireless, or I would seriously be in trouble. Right now I should be working on about a million things, but what am I doing? Looking for online quizzes to take. It's harder to feel motivated since tomorrow is a holiday. My goal is that tomorrow I will begin actually writing my brief for moot court. But tonight, I will do nothing of any value. Unless watching Sex and the City counts. I wish that show was an hour long, and I wish it wasn't going off the air in a few more weeks. And I'm losing Friends too. What a sad season it is.

I did something cool today. Okay, only cool to me. I went into the courthouse when it was closed. All I had to do was show my ID and sign in, but I still felt very special. Yeah, that was the highlight of my day. |
Comments: Post a Comment