<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, January 02, 2004

I am spending all day today doing research. Finally. I have been so eager to get started, but just so busy that I haven't gotten around to it. Fortunately I am only doing really preliminary research right now. I still have a 14 week semester to write my note, so there's no reason to go overboard now anyway. I'm just going to print all kinds of random stuff and take it to the coffee shop tonight to sift through it. Then I can flirt with Steve as well.

I just sent Brandon a friendly happy new year email. I wonder if he will write back. If not, I will send him another friendly email in a week or so.

And later tonight I will call David about having lunch sometime before school starts. Fun, fun, fun. |
Comments: Post a Comment