<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, January 09, 2004

I am venturing out tonight amidst the law school crowd. I haven't done so in quite a while. I go out with individual law school friends, or even groups, but not the masses. Halloween was probably the last time. It's always entertaining though.

I had my seminar for the first time today. I think it is going to be awesome. I am so excited to get to write about a second exciting criminal law topic this semester. I'm sure I will be slightly less excited when I discover it is the end of the semester and I still have to write two long papers, but at the moment I am energized and filled with passion. I know, I'm a loser. Turns out Steve is in the seminar too. Note to Steve: The reason I don't talk to you is not because I'm rude or stuck up; I'm slightly afraid of you. Note to everyone else: Steve is not someone most people would find scary. |
Comments: Post a Comment