<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I think I'm going to like being in employment law with Steve. I suspect that he and I agree on about 90% of issues, and he can speak up when I don't want to. And there are definitely people in that class who are going to need someone speaking up in opposition to them. Definitely. I think I'm really going to like that class in general.

So far I also really like evidence. The professor seems very cool, except for our weekly online quizzes, and our writing assignments. However, in the end it will probably be nice to have gotten feedback during the semester. Plus, for a professor he's kind of attractive.

I also am liking my job better already, except for the fact that tomorrow I have to be there at 7am. And I found out that I am officially the only Ohio State student there. I feel like an outcast, although at least a slightly more elite outcast.

Also, I'm getting more and more excited about my date with David tomorrow! And my "friend" who got so mad at me over him now wants to be friends again. Whatever. |
Comments: Post a Comment