<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Saturday, January 10, 2004

I'm not afraid of Steve because I'm afraid he might "out" me. I assume that he would respect my choice not to put my name online. Lots of people at school already know who I am, and that's fine with me. I just don't want my name actually online, because I have previously worked for employers who search people's names, and I don't want to be a victim of that. I suppose afraid was probably the wrong word to use. I am intimidated by Steve. That's more accurate. Not for any concrete reason; I just am. I feel apprehensive too about how much he knows about me. Of course, that is the natural result of feeling the need to write about my life online. However, Steve falls at some strange place between my friends who read this and the complete strangers who do, so I feel oddly uncomfortable in his presence. Maybe I just need to have a conversation with him. Someday. He does seem perfectly nice. And funny, too. |
Comments: Post a Comment