<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, January 25, 2004

I've gotten a lot done on my moot court brief, but not nearly enough. I have nine more days. I'm sure it will be fine, but I'm not sure that it will be really good. And I want it to be really good. This is what I came to school for. I don't want to let myself down.

Now, my independent study is not coming along quite as quickly, but at least I have more time for that. I have an excellent executive summary written, but not much more.

I feel so lazy and unproductive. I work on this stuff every day, but there is only so much I can do. I am not capable of working for too long at a time. Some people can work all night long. I just don't have that in me. I wish I was one of those Super Law Students. But I'm also glad I don't kill myself. It's just not worth it in the long run.

I wonder if the courts close for snow. Obviously they do if it's a snow emergency, but I wonder what it takes. I don't want to be out scraping snow off my car at 7:30am just to get to work and find the doors locked. Okay, let's all wish together for a SNOW DAY! |
Comments: Post a Comment