<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, January 16, 2004

This morning I was walking down high street sipping my decaf grande nonfat mocha with whipped cream and I realized I was smiling for no apparent reason. I thought to myself, "Why am I smiling?" And then it occurred to me. I'm happy; that's why I'm smiling. I'm happy. What a bizarre and wonderful feeling. I'm not sure how or when it happened, but it's pretty cool.

Factors Contributing to My Happiness
1. Fascinating, intellectually stimulating research topics that matter in the world
2. Several good friends who I can count on
3. Slightly fewer "friends" who I cannot count on
4. Singleness - what I always thought was incompatible with happiness, may just be the greatest factor allowing me to be happy
5. Knowing, and finally believing, that things always work out for the best |
Comments: Post a Comment