<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, February 13, 2004

After working for the last six weeks on my independent study paper, I basically have to start over. I met with my professor today and he gave me very helpful advice. Advice to start over. I can't be upset or even that frustrated though, because he is absolutely right. All of my research is still useful of course, because I'm not switching topics. I just have to restructure, or maybe refilter the way I present my thoughts. I tried to work on it right after meeting with him this afternoon, but I felt too overwhelmed to accomplish much. Tomorrow will probably be a very busy day, but I will dive into the rewriting process either tomorrow night or Sunday. I'm still excited about this project, I just have a lot of work to do. |
Comments: Post a Comment