<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Congratulations to Chris! Editor in Chief of Law Journal. What is left to aspire to? I'm actually fairly serious. It's amazing how something like that can open so many doors. Probably twenty years from now (or more), his biography on some firm's website will still mention this honor. Not because he is conceited or won't let go of school or anything like that, but because that's just the way things are. It's like having a judicial clerkship, but maybe even better. I'm just guessing that in any given year there are more clerks than editors in chief (is that how you make that plural?). I am so impressed, although I don't know why. I know Chris, and this doesn't make him a different person, and, yet, I'm still impressed. So, congrats...
|
Comments: Post a Comment