<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Everything is working out so well. My boss told me it is fine for me to leave for the summer. So tomorrow I get to call and officially accept my summer job. I am so grateful to get to experience both kinds of law I think I am most likely to want to practice. Actually, I am grateful for all of my law school experiences. Figuring out that I want to be a lawyer was a wonderful blessing in itself, and law school has only gotten better as it's gone along. There are a lot of things that have disappointed me and made me unhappy in the last couple of years, but I have also been so fortunate in so many ways. I need to remember that more often. |
Comments: Post a Comment