<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, February 16, 2004

I adore Steve's guidelines for Moritz bloggers. Mostly because he finds a way to pretent I'm respectable when really I just ramble. But I learned how to change the color of my blog during my first week, so there. You'll notice I haven't linked to some of our newest bloggers yet...I'm waiting to see if they are going to stick with it and post regularly. It drives me crazy to link to someone and then have their blogs go silent. Speaking of linking, does anyone has suggestions of great blogs (or other sites) to link to? I'm always looking for something new and interesting to read when I should be doing something productive. See, that was me rambling on ostensibly one topic, but not in any intelligent, coherent way. |
Comments: Post a Comment