<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, February 29, 2004

I am gradually regaining my equillibrium after the events of the last few days. There may be a lot of disappointments and frustrations ahead related to the past week's occurences as well, but it is all out of my hands. I know that I have done my best in everything I have taken on this year, and I have nothing to apologize for or feel bad about. All I can do is continue to work hard and enjoy law school and trust that in one way or another that will eventually pay off.

Now, I have to file my FAFSA, before it's too late! I've been putting it off because I wanted to file my taxes first, but I didn't have one of my W2s. This was as a result of my stupid decision to enroll in the online W2 delivery service that OSU kept pushing. It seemed like such a good idea at the time. Until it turned out that I needed a PIN number that was not provided. Now I finally have my W2, which of course shows that I made like $700, so I have no more excuses. And every incentive, since I can't exactly attend law school without loans next year. |
Comments: Post a Comment