<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, February 01, 2004

I am in a somewhat better mood today. Although the fact that I have to get up and go to work tomorrow and then go to school almost ruins it. Why do Sunday evenings have to have that feeling of dread? I had actually lost that feeling since I started school until I started this job in January. That's not good.

I had dinner at my dad and stepmom's house tonight. Salmon. I only see them when I show up at their door unannounced. I'm not exactly close to my family. Of all of my family, I probably feel the closest to my aunt and uncle and their three children. I babysat my cousins at least once a week for like six years, so I watched them grow up, and spent a lot of time at their house. Even now, they are the family I see the most. I am so excited because my cousin who is 15 had her first kiss Friday. It's not even me, but I'm so happy for her - even though she thought it was gross, which is exactly what I thought the first time. I love spending time with my aunt and uncle too. I was very close to my aunt when I was young before she had her own children, and I have always felt much more comfortable with her than with my own parents. And my uncle is fun too. He is very different from most of our family, but in a good way. He is great to talk about law or sports or stocks or almost anything with. So, I'm not that close to my parents and my sister, but at least I have extended family nearby to turn to. |
Comments: Post a Comment