<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, February 12, 2004

I am only awake now to watch Friends because I set my alarm. Maybe if I need an alarm to wake up at 8:00pm, I should be asleep. I am just so tired lately... But tomorrow my morning class is cancelled and my meeting at lunchtime is cancelled, so my first obligation is at 2pm. I'm already fantasizing about sleeping in.

I went to a meeting today about judicial clerkships. A couple of professors, former students, and a particularly cute current student spoke about their experiences. I didn't learn anything new, but it was still interesting. Being a judicial clerk sounds like a thrilling legal experience. It is such a long shot though, that I try not to allow myself to hope for it it too much. But there are so many awesome possibilities in the world of law, and I am not excluding any from potentially being part of my future. I will not eliminate this possibility by deciding that it is impossible. A lot of judges will have to reject of me on their own initiative next fall before I give up. |
Comments: Post a Comment