<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Monday, February 16, 2004

I am so happy right now. Tonight at the coffee shop I ran into one of my close friends from high school who I had lost track of. She is a couple years younger than me and when she went to college and I moved to Seattle we just lost touch. So tonight I was studying and she walked in looking much more mature than I remembered and I stared at her wondering if it was really who I thought it was. She saw me and came running over and hugged me. It was one of those girly moments. We are going to get together this weekend. Sometimes it's awkward seeing old friends who you aren't still close to, but she is one of those people I always wonder about and wish that I knew where she was. So, I'm looking forward to reacquainting ourselves.

I am insanely busy at the moment. I have so many things on my mind that I am feeling a high level of anxiety about potentially forgetting something. My mind is constantly racing in this sort of manic repitition of everything I have to remember. This is not good for sleeping. Or for concentrating in general. Once my first round of oral arguements are over this Thursday, there may be a little calm. Oh wait, no there won't. I have a journal assignment that will keep me busy over the weekend. So next Tuesday when I finish my second set of oral arguments maybe there will be some relief. Okay, so that means the weekend of the 28th I will rest. Sounds like a plan. |
Comments: Post a Comment