<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, February 05, 2004

I emailed Brandon yesterday afternoon and he emailed me back this morning. I was quite pleased with the turn around time. And it was another really long email. At the very least, the fact that he is writing me back tells me he doesn't think I'm psycho and he doesn't wish I would just leave him alone. I guess I'll just stick with the email plan indefinitely. It doesn't hurt anything. I miss seeing him every day...

Today I also got an email from the friend who has been mad at me. She said she doesn't know why she has been mad so long. Then she asked me about Brandon and Steve, but didn't mention David at all. I found that somewhat suspicious. Then she just rambled about all sorts of stuff like everything is normal. I wrote back a general, friendly email. But I really don't feel very friendly. I'm pretty angry about how she acted, and I don't want people in my life who make me feel bad and cause me unnecessary stress. I'll just wait and see how things go. |
Comments: Post a Comment