<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I met my Little Sister tonight. It went well and I like her, but she was so shy that it was kind of a challenging experience. Having been (and still being, I suppose) quite shy myself, I understood though. She seemed to enjoy having pizza and ice cream. What kid wouldn't? When we got home and her mom asked her if she had fun she started smiling really big and nodding lots, so I guess I should take that as a good sign. I already am enjoying spending time with a child again. I don't want kids of my own, and I don't even want to work with kids full time, but I love spending time with children, so I'm excited about this experience.

I'm attempting to prepare for my oral arguments Thursday, but I kind of don't know what to do. Watching American Idol while I work probably is not helping my concentration either. And they are mostly awful tonight, so I really should turn it off. Oh wait, it's over now. So, on to watching America's Next Top Model. What's wrong with me? I swear, I write more about television than anything else, and that's just sad. But part of that is because I censor a lot of other thoughts that I might want to share. |
Comments: Post a Comment