<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It has been a very bad day. Major law school disappointments, including not making the next round for moot court, as well as something much more substantial. But I am trying to maintain as positive of an attitude as I can. No one has died. I have been much more disappointed/hurt/rejected before. And despite everything, I in no way doubt my own abilities or potential. So, it will all be okay. I will still conquer the world. I just have to plaster on a fake smile for the moment, and trust that soon it will be genuine again.

The only good thing in all of this is that I emailed Brandon to tell him the bad news and he responded in 16 minutes. Now that is impressive response time. It was a very nice, encouraging email that temporarily made me feel much better. Only temporarily because it was only an email. Is it pathetic that if he had actually called me I would have completely forgotten about everything else in the world? It's either pathetic or means that I realize there are more important things than law school. Or both. |
Comments: Post a Comment