<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, March 26, 2004

Chop, chop. 8 inches, gone. I think I like my hair shorter, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

Here is a random thought. This is a conversation I had last week. Me: "Have you slept with her?" Him: "That's how we met." Classic.

I studied evidence for a long time today, outlining by rule. My kind of outlining, which is really just notes that are organized in small fragments. I can do that whole I, A, 1, a thing. I get annoyed at how much white space it creates.

Tomorrow I might finally be seeing my Little Sister again. If so, I think I'll take her to the art museum where there is this hands on art project that changes every month and is related to an exhibit. I hope we get to see each other, because if it keeps taking this long in between, we will never really get to know each other. |
Comments: Post a Comment