<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, March 19, 2004

Hope for the Future

The schedule of classes for next year came out today, so at the moment I am filled with hope and anticipation. I have always found scheduling so exciting, although I always end up disappointed later. Still, there is always that potential for the next semester to be amazing. At OSU we schedule for the entire following year at one time, so I have lots of decisions to make in the next couple of weeks. I got great scheduling advice this summer, so I'm asking for advice again.

Does anyone at OSU (or elsewhere with similar programs) have any insight into whether it is realistic to try to do a judicial externship at the same time as a practicum (specifically the criminal prosecution practicum)?

How much does it matter who you take trial practice with? In particular, any thoughts on Marbley?

Are there any classes or professors I just have to take/not take?

Right now, my hoped for classes are:
Fall - Judicial externship, prosecution practicum (see post from 3/5/04 about the hot professor), law of cyberspace with the always fabulous Swire, and criminal procedure - adjudication.
Spring - Sales with Travalio (most challenging professor I've had - in a good way), telecommunications law with Shane (another favorite), white collar crime, legal profession, and the above mentioned trial practice.
Additionally, I'll be on the exec board for journal, so that will take up my time and give me credit, too. |
Comments: Post a Comment