<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, March 11, 2004

I didn't quit. I decided to try to last five more weeks by only working two mornings a week. Then I will be able to leave for the summer, and I won't be a quitter. We'll see how it goes.

Yesterday was a fairly good day. I got good news at school. Then I went to an Inns of Court meeting where I was a mock juror for a voir dire demonstration. That was really interesting. I love that kind of thing. Then I went out with my cousin, since it was her last night in town. I was really glad to finally get to spend some time with her alone without all of the rest of the family.

Today was Judges Day and I spent the entire day assisting with registration, ushering people around the school, and passing out CLE cards. It was really fun because I got to sit in on parts of the presentations by John Altenburg and Colleen Rowley. Plus I got a pretty good lunch (and really good dessert) out of it. For some reason this made for an exhausting day. I came home and slept until half an hour ago (when my alarm went off so I could watch Friends). I need more sleep... |
Comments: Post a Comment