<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I think I am going to quit my job tomorrow. But I'm not sure. And I'm a wuss. I was so excited when I got this job. Actually, looking back, I wasn't that thrilled, but I was certainly optimistic. These are the reasons I want to quit:
1. I am not learning anything (or not much, I realize there are always opportunities to learn)
2. I don't foresee myself learning any more by staying
3. I am so, so, so bored
4. I am so, so, so tired
5. I really need to focus on school work
6. I have another job lined up for the summer, so I'm not dependant on this one
7. Having so much more free time would allow me to do so many more things next year in school

I truly feel like I will be so much happier if I quit, but it is so hard for me to go through with it. I don't want to make anyone mad or let anyone down.

On to frivolous things... America's Next Top Model is cheating me by showing a "look back" episode. SVU is a rerun tonight too. At least there were good performances on American Idol. If I was motivated, I would vote for Jennifer Hudson, and then for Suzy or Leah. |
Comments: Post a Comment