<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I'm at the beach! I'm at the beach! Right now I am sitting on my balcony looking at the ocean, which is about 50 feet away. I can't see anything else in any direction, except for the few children playing, and quite a few old people walking in the sand. And some birds. This was definitely worth the drive.

I have had some thought on the South during my drive and since I've been here, but I will wait to share those, while I figure out how to say them in a not too offensive way.

Now, I need to force myself to get my evidence book, and Rules of course, and start really studying. This trip was not just for fun. I intend to accomplish a lot in the next two days to compensate for the two days in the car. Studying with an ocean view can't be all bad. |
Comments: Post a Comment