<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Sunday, March 14, 2004

It feels like every day is longer than the last...

I have spent the last three days working on a journal assignment non-stop. I was supposed to go wedding dress shopping with my sister yesterday, but had to cancel on her because I had so much school work to do, but thanks to getting this last minute, ridiculously long journal assignment, I haven't even gotten to that school work all weekend. I have never felt so far behind, and ironically, I've never worked so hard before. I don't know how I will ever get everything done...

The only break over the weekend was the Destroyers game Saturday night. I can't say I have become a fan of arena football, but it was definitely a great night. |
Comments: Post a Comment