<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

So, Edwards is out. I am quite please that Kerry should get the nomination, because he has been my favorite from the very beginning. All along I have thought that he had more consistently liberal views than anyone else (who stood any chance), and the strongest experience. Edwards is sexy for a politician, but that's not enough. Obviously he is more charismatic than Kerry, but that's what image consultants are for. I think we can win this election. I have never seen the kind of passion that I see against Bush. Under normal circumstances I would worry that it is a bad tactic to be motivated against someone, rather than rallying behind a beloved candidate, but I really believe this year it might be enough. America is ready for a real president. |
Comments: Post a Comment