<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Thursday, April 22, 2004

15ish hours until my evidence exam. Then 4 more days until employment law. And 2 extraordinarily long papers (long in my world) to write. I studied for like 9 hours today, so I decided I was entitled to watch the new episodes of Friends, etc. So now I'm in a good mood and about to go to bed and try to get a good night's sleep before my exam. Thankfully, I checked the channel guide and it looks like 90210 isn't an episode I can't resist tomorrow. That means I can get up and go to school and casually study for my exam a little more, or more likely work on my paper. I have never studied this much for an exam before, so I'm interested to see how it turns out. I definitely think that both of my exams are going to be hard, but nothing can ever be as horrible as BA was, so no complaints.

By the way, I am very sad to see my 3L friends graduating. I do not like it when people leave. |
Comments: Post a Comment