<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Randomness from a 2005 graduate of The Moritz College of Law at The Ohio State University

 

Friday, April 16, 2004

About half an hour ago I got a call from a friend of David's (New Year's guy). Apparently David went to the bathroom and this friend decided to randomly call people who were in his phone. I am about 80% sure that it was actually a friend, and not him. I had no idea who was calling since I had deleted his number a couple months ago; apparently he had not done the same. The friend asked me all kinds of questions...it was strange. I wonder what David will think if and when the friend tells him that he called me. I don't especially care, but it was an odd interaction. I am remarkably good at moving on from casual encounters, so it always surprises me to hear from people from the past - or their friends. |
Comments: Post a Comment